Sunday, September 11, 2011

Trip to Cavite City


Kuya Auguse and Ate Nikko's bundle of Joy: Azriel and Avva. :)
Lester and baby Icia
Ipod, baby Icia and Mommy Ai. :p
Nanay Ching and tita Baby
Mommy Ai, nanay Ching, Avva and tita Baby
Mommy Ai, baby Icia, nanay Ching, tatay Afin, tita Baby and Avva.




September 4, 2011:
Had a prior notice like 3 days ago by nanay na we'll go to Cavite City to visit ate Nikko, my kuya Auguse' wife. Since she already gave birth to Azriel Jouval (she and her nb baby has the same birthday btw!). I really wanted to go, but hesitant because I'm feeling "that" well until then. But thank God, because he healed me a day before! :) This is our first time to go to Cavite City with baby Icia, . We actually got lost at first prior reaching the residence because the Jeep turn to a different route and my parents were not that familiar to the place. 


I was quite a long trip, around 2hours. I'm so glad that they gave us a very warm welcome (in a very warm weather), and prepared a lot of food like a feast is on going! :) It's also a late celebration of Ate and Az' birthday (Sept.1).

No comments:

Post a Comment